Halter Technical LLC One-Year Limited Product Warranty
Your Halter Technical product is covered by a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Should your HT product have a defect in product material or workmanship within the first year of purchase, HT will arrange to have your original product returned to us, and will deliver an identical or comparable replacement to you, free of charge. Halter Technical does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any IFB or other device made by anyone other than Halter Technical.
To return your product and receive a replacement, please follow these steps:
- Note the product model name (Ex. "Field Monitor"). This name is usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic.
- Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
- Contact Halter Technical. Please see Contact Page for info.
- If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for replacement or service under the Warranty, HT will send a pre-paid shipping label via email so that the product may be sent to HT at no cost to you. Upon receipt of the product, HT may ship the replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Warranty claims is 10-14 business days, plus shipping, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Warranty claim.
- For additional protection of the product and secure handling while a product is being returned for any Warranty repair, HT recommends that you use HT shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. HT is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit or for products shipped that are not delivered to the designated Warranty Consumer Service Center.